Social movements taking place around the world are causing (and in some cases "forcing") retailers to reflect on what they stand for. Being a socially responsible company is no longer a point of distinction, it’s the expectation among stakeholders-- customers, employees and capital investors. This timely discussion is call to action to respond authentically to opportunities with collaborative solutions. Hear from leaders how they’ve developed framework for their programs by listening intently, asking the right questions, collaborating with internal departments and solidifying vendor partnerships-- to create a movement for positive change... and how you can too.
January 1312:00 pm–12:30 pm
Key topics of the session:
• What to consider when crafting a social responsibility and sustainability plan
• How to ensure your plan is responsive to evolving attitudes, regulations, and stakeholder expectations
• Who needs to be in the room to ensure the plan is activated successfully
• How to engage partners / vendors /consumers in the discussion
• The risks of taking action… and of NOT taking action